Since they are celebrating their 25th year, Stampin' Up! has a lot of terrific specials this year. I am going to try to give you a quick run down of what's currently available.
As part of our 25-year anniversary celebration, we're bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release-one set per month-during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image!
Some things to remember:
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
- While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, we're including a collector's card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.
January's set is the "Best of Birthdays" - item #132929
Sent with Love Special Offer
|Dates: February 1 - April 30, 2013
Details: During this limited-time offer, you can purchase
the exclusive Sent with Love Stamp Set or Sent with Love Designer Series
Paper-or bundle them for a special 20 percent discount!
|Sent with Love Stamp Set (clear-mount; English only)||
|Sent with Love Designer Series Paper||
Includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
20% off retail value!
The Sent with Love Stamp Set and Sent with Love Designer Series Paper are only available during this special offer. After April 30, they'll both fly away!
In addition, you may purchase the Sent with Love Digital Kit (item 132914; $9.95). Please note that the digital kit is not included in the bundle.
Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun. I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside: All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Get Started: It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. (Be sure to put my name in as your demonstrator when prompted!) Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family-every month! The very first Paper Pumpkin will arrive on your doorstep starting in March-if you sign up before March 10.
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here's How you Order: Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Be sure to put my name in as your demonstrator when prompted. Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting the Stampin' Up! online store.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit: The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
Champagne Glimmer Paper Still AvailableThough not pictured on the carryover page in the Spring Catalog, Champagne Glimmer Paper (Item 127885) from the 2012 holiday catalog is still available to order.
So if you have ANY questions about any of the specials, please contact me! You can always order directly by going to my demonstrator website HERE and clicking on the "Shop Now" button at the top right.