French Foliage and Mixed Medley stamp sets
Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso dye inks
Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock
1-1/4" Scallop Circle and 3/4" Circle Punches
1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon (in Holiday Catalog) and Linen Thread
Here are the basic instructions:
· Cut cardstock to 5-1/2” by 8-1/2”
· Stamp cardstock if desired.
· Score on the 8-1/2” side at:
· Turn and score on the 5-1/2” side at:
· Fold at score lines toward the center piece.
· Cut on the thick lines; remove the pieces marked.
o Note that on ONE END you will cut about ½” off of the two flaps.
· Punch holes for the handles using the “Small Oval Punch”.
· Fold up one side at a time with the glue dot piece being the last piece folded over.
· Add ribbon or other embellishments as desired.
· Holds at least two “Fun Size” candy bars.
If you are a visual learner, you can go to Dawn O's blog HERE and watch a video that she did on how to make these.
Here's the box we made along with another one I did using Orchard Harvest DSP to decorate the side and Seasonal Sayings for the "tag".
Like I said, aren't they adorable? I know you're going to want to make some too. And if you're like me, you probably bought some of that Halloween candy when it was half-off after the holiday, so now you have a perfect little box to put a few candy bars in. . .that is, if you can part with any of them.
Until next time...
Visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stamping-with-Jayne/305361602711
Post a Comment