Here is the card flat for mailing...
But look how cute when you "open" it! It stands up, making it a stand-out card!
- To make this card, start with a piece of Real Red card stock cut 4-1/4" by 11".
- Score at 10", 8-1/4", 7-1/4", 5-1/2", 3-3/4", 2-3/4", and 1".
- Cut a slit on the 5-1/2" fold from 1" to 3-1/4" (this will leave an uncut portion on each side).
- Apply Sticky Strip on the end scored sections (each 1"). Place one strip next to the score line on one end, and one strip on the outside edge on the other side.
- Cut the tag insert (Basic Black) 3" x 5-1/4". Stamp on Whisper White cardstock (4" x 2-3/4") as desired.
- Insert tag through the middle slit and attach it to one 1" side that has Sticky Strip on it. Be sure it is centered in the slit and lines up with the bottom (which will be a fold).
- Fold up the other 1" side with Sticky Strip and attach it to the tag.
If you would like more detailed instructions, you can find a great tutorial on SplitcoastStampers HERE. If that link doesn't work for you, go to Splitcoaststampers, then go to "Tutorials" and search for "Free Standing Pop-Up Card". There are terrific step-by-step instructions there.