Offer Details: Buy three packs of select Designer Series Paper and get one for free!
The Fine Print:
- These items don't qualify for the offer:
- Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
- Orders may be placed on any type of order.
- No limits. Order six? You'll get two for free. Nine? You'll get three for free.
- Check out our Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog pages 151, 153, and 154.
- Any questions? Contact me and I'll be happy to help!
I have seen lots of great cards made with this stamp set. It's definitely one of my favorites from the new catalog. (I have a lot of favorites, don't I?)
When you look at the rubber images, you will notice the same "bump". Again, this needs to be at the bottom when you stamp your image.
And if you look closely at the punch, you will see the bump at the bottom of the punch.
Notice here that the label on my block of wood looks exactly like the image on the front of the box. The little black tic mark on the wood is to help me remember which way to hold my stamp.
In this image, I have pointed out the bump on the punch, the stamp, and the stamped image.
Now when you put your stamped image in the punch, it will line up perfectly for you to punch out. Trust me, if you DON'T do it this way, it's much more difficult to line up your image with the punch, as each petal is just slightly different.
I would suggest that you stamp each image as you mount it and punch it out to be certain that it's properly oriented. Trust me, it's worth the little extra effort when you put your stamps together to get it right. I had to un-mount my stamps and re-do them because I didn't put them together this way. Live and learn...